Top 5 Marketing Do’s For A Realtor
The most important thing a Realtor can do is learn how to properly market his or her business. The same goes with property they are listing. Luckily all you need is a little bit of cash and a good eye for talent.
1. First and foremost you need to hire a real estate photographer. In most cases the first thing a buyer will see, and reject, are the pictures that are attached to the listing. Make sure you hire somebody with a good eye for angles. In my opinion that is the most important aspect of shooting real estate.
2. Find a talented real estate videographer who is able to produce high quality property films with paid for voice overs. It is not mandatory to have a professional video for your listing BUT it does make you look that much more professional and in this business perception is everything.
3. Invest in feature sheets! A good real estate photographer should already be offering this service. But in case they are not you need to go out of your way to get them. Feature sheets go home with the potential buyer which enables them to somewhat relive the experience of that home even once they have left the property.
4. Hire somebody to build a floor plan for the property. This goes really well with the feature sheets but it can also be used when advertising your listing elsewhere.
5. Now that you have purchased all the core ingredients to marketing your listing it is time to get out there and start marketing! Social media, magazines, blogs, newspapers etc. Get your listing out to as many people as possible. This will ensure that you sell the property in a timely manner at the best possible price!